Friday, July 04, 2008

New Furball

tomorrow's the weekend! like yay! gonna see dear again.

okay, i'm supposed to get his convocation pressie for him. have got something in mind (i can't blurt it out here cos he reads my bloggie everyday), but i haven't got it yet, cos there are some things which are still left unsaid (still sitting, wishing waiting) and i dunno if i need the bucks on it.

and so yeah.

i know i know. wad a bad gf. buy gift oso must put him in a 2nd place. but i'm sure he totally understands.

*luffs*

grandpa's birthday coming up soon as well. aunty's got the caterer. so i guess its gonna be a good one.

grace hasn't called me yet. i can't get her on her mobile either. its always a hide and seek thingy.
grace: oei, call me la. plan on a dinner date or something. the wedding plans discussion and updates. call me before i turn green like the HULK.

plus, i adpoted this little one from belle on 02 july cos her grandma is out of singapore and she's gonna be off the island soon. and so.... its mine.




i dunno its sex yet. cos it wouldn't let me carry. so i can't name it. its now called "hammie". super timid. saw the flash on my camera and squeaked. and when i patted it, it ran away, and squeaked as well. silly as it is, sleeps in the food bowl that i put in the cage to store cabbages. in other words, it sleeps with cabbages.

dear said tubby's cuter. hee. i still love tubby of course. my little tubbs.

still, i would love to have a dog. really. but not now.

weekend's here. and i'm looking forward to see my baby.