Thursday, July 03, 2008

Too Much Chocolates

they say chocolates make one happy. or you eat chocolates when you are stressed up.
i chunked quite a few pieces of sweet-brown yummylicious blocks but i didn't feel guilty. instead, i felt so good.

i'm a HAPPIE GURL today.

so many things happened :)

firstly, i woke up with the time of the month. and i've got these really bad cramps that gave me an excuse for those brown blocks.

then i came super good news. i mean, yeah. at least to me. things are still immature now. and so, i'll announce pretty soon when everything's confirmed. so please don't probe.

and today marks our 7 -11! haa. 7 years, 11 months of friendship. when we were still friends before we officially went steady. ok, so yeah, cheers to my wonderful soulmate. the guy who's like my best friend, who knows me inside out, but is also my partner, pillar of strength and source of encouragement. and its just simply because i adore you la. and i still do baby.

shalalalalala~