Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy

at this point in my life, i seem to be slowly picking up the pieces, and i'm happy.

weekend passed fast. and i hate to admit it, but i'm missing dear already. our weekend was busy and short. still, i'm always thankful that he always makes time for me.

went to serangoon broadway to get dear's convocation gown. and the little gestures he made make me know that he has our future planned and set :)

went to run super many errands on our saturday. and we had haagen dazs ice-cream before catching hancock. yums.



my forehead seems to be bigger as i grow older and super small eyes :(

he just got his haircut. fresh from monsoon :) i like.

sundays are usually spent with dear as well, but he's got a wedding to attend, and so we're seperated. went out with my family and my favourite boys. for dim sum at crystal jade, then back to my place for dinner.


my favourite.

happy and lovin' you.