Thursday, March 20, 2008

Smile :D

my big day's here! haa! woke up super early. waited this day for such a long time.

and for those who still dunno where the error is, let me show you...

can see lobang?

close up. now you should see it.


and about 3 hours later...

i'm back!


wah lao, i look so happie can. look a little pale due to bad lighting.
up close...


lobang no more...


heehee... smile!

ok, i wasn't really smiling. was merely showing you ppl my teeth. share my joy! take pics with me, from which ever angle. hee.

this smile costed mummy $650.

happie news... will be off my retainers in july! and would be wearing them only when i sleep for another following 6 months. but it really beats having them on now for 24 hours.

and the timing is just right. just in time for starting work. just like how mummy had it all planned for me :) huggies mama!

plus, i used to look like this...

2 years ago, before braces.

omg. i think i was super fat oso. the face, arms and all... haa.

dentists does wonders. really.

plus, todae's macaroni...


the maid cooked the soup version. i felt like having cabonara. so i made it myself. hee. with chicken shreads, corn, mushrooms, and chilli powder. plus, my daily dose of coffee (when i'm not schooling :D) the macaroni's really good. i dunno. maybe it doesn't look nice to you. haa. but it's pipping hot when i ate it. yums.

i saved another day's $$$. *tring tring* can you hear it? my gadget's on its way! haa.

gtg mug for my test.

SMILE WITH ME! :D

ta-ta!