Monday, March 24, 2008

Muggler Again...

taking a break from mugging...

i'm more or less there. this is my final test for the rest of my sem. *ribena jump!*

no night class today so i'm super happie.

plus "the sister" is flying off to london / paris on thursday. a break she's gonna take before she embarks on her new job. damn shitty. got about $2k raise in pay. she's goin away so i'm blardy delighted. i'm not exactly thankful for her presence at home. she keeps taking my things (i dun mind if she handles my bags and watches with care. but you see, she dun give a damn. so i dun like to lend her my stuff. so there's a friction. she broke a few zips liao. so don't tell me to be more giving since i've got countless number of bags.) and recently, she wants to kapo my bag to london. which is a no-no. i dunno why she don't buy nice bags since she earns so many Ks per month.

i've got better taste. we're all blessed differently, in different aspects :P

and so sometimes, i secretly hopes she announces one day that she's gonna get married.

haahaa. ok nvm.

and to that fabulous dearie of mine: YOU'RE AWESOME! coz you've been superbly patient this past weekend! meeting me just to have brunch with me and then merely looking at me mugging, watching the tv with practically no volume just not to disturb me, hugging me when i fall asleep with my notes.

life's a little tough now, but we're always happy together! :) and you're still the one thing in my life i wouldn't wanna change.

oh, my sugar-puffed-cookie-rush. love you dearie.


aiyo, gtg revise past year paper la.

wish me luck!

ta-ta...