Friday, February 29, 2008

Leaping

since today only comes every 4 years, i'd thot i'd make a mark by blogging.

i've since been healing from the passing away of pixie. fantasia's you are always on my mind never fails to makes me think of her and cry. and though the sight of tubby still reminds me of her presence, but in my heart, she'll always bring me beautifully-naughty memories as my hungry little mouse.

still, life goes on...

submitted my second report today. two loads off the shoulders. i hope the sem goes well.

and the leap day seems to bring good news coz mummy booked my dental appointment even without me knowing (i was supposed to have my retainers routine check due only somewhere in june). but she made an appointment for me next week with my dentist for a review, to have my chipped crown changed (i had my crown fixed years ago, but it got chipped, so even though i had my braces fixed, its lacking something). its more of cosmetic really. and this is gonna cost her an approx $600. juz for a mere tooth. and so, i'm on my way to 100% perfect teeth. mummy told me that this a gift that's really practical for me, just before i graduate.

thanks for the confidence mummy. i'm not exceptionally pretty, ain't got double eyelids, not bootylicious, no big boobies or dimples or super powerful brains, but i'm very very blessed with wonderful, supportive parents.

dearie has been too busy with his FYP to meet me, but i'm still glad he makes time for me on the communication lines :D

wanna catch the leap years cause glenn recommended it on 95. plus, i used to read catherine lim's books when i was in my teens. i guess its not a bad show? but i saw the reviews given it was only like 2 out of 5 stars. oh well~ semi pro seems good too :D but i dun even know if i have the time.

tubby's vet appointment's tomorrow. bringing him for a check since he's got a little lump on his eye. juz like our morning eye shit, or bak sai like we call it. he's still as active as ever. and i hope he's really fine. i hope its not the age thing. though i know every living thing has to go sooner or later, but i can't take 2 blows at a time.

added quite a bit of new songs on my playlist. and i simply lurve bleeding love by leona lewis, kylie's how does it feel and alicia keys mtv is simply so touching. go watch the music video. you'd really learn to cherish the one you love. plus, old songs include bon jovi's.

enjoy~

next submission's on tuesday. i can't wait.

ta-ta...