Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

he's the only one who needs me now.

ain't he adorable?

yep. my darling tubby. but poor him. notice the wart on his left eye? the vet says its better not to put him through anesthetic to remove it just in case we lose him. but he's still as active and playful.

aniwae, i went home todae after school just to spend time with him.

he likes to sit in his food bowl. i dunno why either. haa. cutie.

looking for his favourite almond.

found!

and got it out of the food bowl.

after lunch wipe.

i gave him a treat after that. i let him choose what he wanted to eat. and he went into the bottle to choose. i was so afraid he wasn't gonna come out. he took so long.


and made a mess la.


plus, its been raining so hard, its been so cold. and i've been have been feeling so ultra-tired, i have no idea why. i juz keep sleeping and sleeping, and no matter how much rest i take, i still feel tired and my migraine still comes back every now and then. i slept at 1030 last nite! beat that! who sleeps at 1030 now? and still, todae, i woke up late, took a train late, didn't get my "good seat" but i still slept on the train, hoping my destination reaches tomorrow.

and when i finally got over lecture, i slept again on the train, on my way home.

seriously, wads wrong with me?

now, i feel like napping again. juz an hour after lunch.

it muz be the rain i reckon.

grace: thanks for asking about pixie. i guess many people read my blog, but i guess they simply juz come and go. i don't need to tell you much, you know how i feel. you're a gem, and of coz, my bestie :)

ta-ta...