Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Stuff

i haven't been back to blog because i've been thinking about my previous entry. it juz literally made me "moodless". but aniwae, i shan't go there. some things juz ain't worth the time.

happy things have been happening here at home.

mummy turned 53 yesterday. we went to marche to celebrate on saturday. and i bot her a cake from bakerzin at a discounted price (thanks to ck :D). oh, and it was yummy.


my super wonderful parents.


done.

while waiting for my parents before dinner. he's looking elsewhere #$%&*?...

at marche.

and while dearie and me where busy with our research and projects at the NLB, we spotted this girl (which i think she's not local. i dunno. the look bah.) aniwae, she's sleeping on the sofa!

and later, decided to go for the other sofa, maybe coz it was larger.

she really made herself comfy. a librarian later came to tell her that she can't sleep in the library. but she sat up and continued to do so. such ugly attitude.

and with happier things, now i can watch tv on my lappy! thanks the 2 men in my life. daddy fixed the tv cable this morning... like finally lor! haha. and dearie who went to great lengths to research and find my tv antenna for me so that i can have a tv in my room, without literally buying a tv.

plus, one project submission todae :) makes a load lighter.

i am counting my blessings. those around me and those who love me. plus 2 bonus stars in my life, ali and grace, for the quiet, yet strong friendship. simply because, some people just take you for granted.

ta-ta...