Friday, February 22, 2008

Special You

i've been busy chasing time. schoolwork's piled way up high. and my other free time's spent either catching up with dearie or sleeping. our dates are all either in libraries or starbucks, researching or drafting reports.

still, time is never enough. and i can't never sleep enough.

i wasn't very happie todae. thank goodness there's always my man there to give me his views. i know he's right. older, not much, but i know he's wiser. plus, he's a guy. girls are a whole load more troublesome.

dearie: you've been my greatest source of support and encouragement. thank goodness you're always there, every night without fail, asking me about my day. i feel better talking to you. really, i can never ask for more. because little things like this mean so much, more than tiffanys and guccis. love you.

happie thing is, i realised my waist size dropped another 2 inches when i went to buy bottoms todae :D

ta-ta...