Friday, January 11, 2008

Happie Birthday Luo

luo turns 14 todae. time flies for january babies. haa. but aniwae, i found this cute pic on the cake box.


haa. so lovable.

mummy bot this from celede depot bakery. nice. some cherry choco thingy. very super rich chocolate. and very dark.

and yeps, i changed my video again. in fact, dearie changed it for me. he found the video for me and left it in my imeem account. he knew i wanted the song, but i din know the title. was feeling :( in the afternoon. and when i got back home, he asked me to check my imeem account, and its there already. oh man. my super sweetie bf.

i know i've got you to lean on.


and right now, we're both hooked on the tower blaster on his friendster account. do check it out. its pretty addictive. haa.

i'm off to play again. enjoy my new video.

ta-ta...