Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rule The World

yeps, that's my new music video.

its thursday oredi. in fact, i can't wait for school to be functioning. it seems to be on hold this week with only 1 lesson like this. i feel like a couch. and plus, the lecturer for my major sucks totally. you should have seen the stuff i drew on my notes. he's totally so full of himself.

wanted to loiter the streets todae. but considering the money involved, i guess i should juz stay and home and.... plan my life.

updated my resume, but still more edits need to be done. took my portfolio and looked back at my life. great! i din have any regrets. i spent every single second i have in my life upgrading myself and yes, i'm at my final phase. thanks to my supportive parents who let me do what i want and my ever encouraging bf. but then again, i'm now wondering if i'm ever ready for working life. i'm scared in fact. its really different from school.

sighz. scanned the jobs market todae. both net and classified. classified has very few degree jobs. its funny to find degree jobs now, remembering when i was looking for only admin jobs juz after my NITEC in ite. how time flies. jie said that its good to take a look now. to know what i wanna do, and what i do not wanna do. gosh~

would i be able to look back 5 years later and say the same thing again, that i have no regrets as well? :(

dear: the diamond ring slipped off my finger while i was showering todae. i guess its too loose for me liao. fingers grow thinner too? we need to adjust the size someday k? but aniwae, i'm wearing it round my neck now :)

its raining again.

can i stand under your umbrella?

ta-ta...