Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pre-Valentines

it hadn't come across to me that cny and valentine's day this year would overlap until FD mentioned it on radio this morning. he reminded the guys to get flowers for their gals before its way too late and expensive later (no darling, its not a hint. you don't need to get me any flowers. its way too ex.) and he mentioned about the representation of the numbers and colours of the flowers. i can't remember much. but red definitely means love, passion and respect. and juz simply 1 flower represents "i still love you". isn't that just sweet? i couldn't stop plugging off from radio even though i reached the LT. its juz so interesting. oh, my 95!

and so, with that reminder from FD, i'm gonna put aside my plans to buy stuff for myself and start saving for a pressie for my favourite man. i've oredi got it in my mind. heh heh.

and i had a good afternoon nap todae. reading my cleo (i couldn't help it. i had to buy it. its so interesting this month!), and then falling asleep, waking up only at 7.30pm. whee! long weekend!

dear: bad. i checked. 14th is thursday. haaa! its ok. we'd make it special this year. lets discuss it in private :D love you.

ta-ta...