Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday

so glad to be home todae!

final week of everything before the semester comes to a close. then comes the four letter word that everyone hates. EXAM. but well~ get thru it, and i have another sem to go and ta-da! i'm over and done with studying for the rest of my life.

i had such a good sleep. i never had one in days. phew. woke up at 1pm only! super shiok can. i thot it was like 10 plus only. haaa. oopsy.

been eating out out and out for the past few days. i felt so FAT. heng ar. this morning weighed still the same. all the outside food plus sweet drinks really put me off. as much as i try to find the drink with the least sugar (the winner is still coke light). but still~~~ the sinfulness i felt. oh man. home food + plain water still the best for me.

and caught "i pronounce you chuck and larry" with dear the other day to de-stress after report slogging. SUPER NICE! must watch!



such cute tees.

and, another ASS (don't know wad's ASS? didn't read my previous entry??).

look at her sleep!

my little cutesy pixie


tubby's under the wheel

and my new stickers! from ANBC! can see? the are pop-up! extra feel when typing :)

closer, closer....
not really very clear lar. coz they are reallieeee tiny...


elephant, bear bear, duckie

those who guard my spacebar.

panda and froggie ;)

shift, doggie, shift!

i got cats in different colours too! plus piggy, rabbit, lion, and tiger. heehee...

thanks mommy!

and my new desktop wallpaper. done by me...

:D

retainers tomorrow!

plus, teeth brushing has never been so EASY!

ta-ta!