Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ms Scatterbrain

i got it all wrong.

retainers supposed to be next tuesday. haa. not todae. oopsy. i'm such a scatterbrain. luckily mommy reminded me.

aniwae, yesterday was CHILDREN'S DAY la! i totally forgot! until grace msged me to wish me. i guess all childcare givers would surely remember this day huh? heehee... :)

mummy used to buy me and jie jie a HUGE pack of junk each. all of our favourite goodies. plus a plush toy each. i remembered i got a baby goofy for a year when i was younger. and every year its been like this. me and jie would be super delighted always. luo had a few of such similar years too. until when we're grown up liao. she stopped. i asked her why juz now. she juz simply said "dun need lar. now you get ur own junk." : (

and so, the three of us din get anything yesterday. haha.

but then again. mummy tops our home junk weekly.

dear can witness it. there's always foodie at my place. haa.

i can't wait for this week to end. the deadlines and the last lecture to close the semester. tell me quick that its all gonna be over!

ta-ta...