Saturday, September 29, 2007

JAG*s

my long awaited JAG*s meeting finally came. all planned, set and met. nothing as good as this. the bestie came back from HK finally.

all smiles :)

she flew these in for me...

not forgetting good tea over our long conversations at secret recipe.

famous choco banana

white chocolate macademia

plus good tea


opening my gift

busy

still very busy

my bestie, the murderer.

yes, its her.

ok fine, i still like her best.



we tried to do a watch commercial. failed. haa. aniwae, that's my NEW WATCH! vintage ar! i lurve it!

super cute pic at the back of the wall

see?

the end of our cakes.

since we were 13.

lalalalalala~ grace lai le! aka longan~ haahaa... she came from work ok! :D

tired liao. but still happie.

see wad i mean?

aunty juz wanted to spoil the pic.

so we had to take again. but the feeling wasn't good anymore.

i dunno why my hair super neat. liew.

waiting for table. hungry :P

they had such pretty lights.

read ur fill? other than my fruitful friday night meeting my babes, my saturday was packed to the max.


went for my monthly dental appointment todae.


I HAD MY BRACES TAKEN OUT TODAE!


haahaa. it came as a surprise for me too. my dentist examined and told me it was fine oredi. except for one of my crown which i need to use retainers to push the tooth out to let it be in line with the rest. so one of them is still a little way off. retainers take a week to mould and make. so right now i'm off braces. overall my teeth is neat and pretty :) heehee.. super happie liao. heee.. i did it in less than a year! haven't taken any pics yet. so well.. heee.... pardon the heehee-ing. but i'm juz happie. SO COMFORTABLE CAN? WAH LAU. eating is like heaven now.



other than my dental, saturday was filled with nothing but report. liew. sian can? libraried till late evening. tired to the max. dear and i are having it tough. final years are never easy. i guess his is much worst than mine.


oh well. whining doesn't really help much.


aniwaes, i bought cute little stickers for lappy. makes me happie :D


ta-ta...