Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My 95!

retro music!

listening to it makes me happie.

plus, fits perfectly with the colourful border of the slide bubbles. so retro.

if you don't like the music. ahem. too bad lor. its my bloggie. haa. exit lar. i simply lurve the song can? and i found so many nice songs plus videos too lately. but i'm not sharing my playlist anymore. not selfish lar. juz a hassle.

had a warm shower juz now. and my maid had the sheets changed! so it makes my day happie and good. the smell of clean sheets make me feel : D cleared all project stuff to make way for the big war to begin real soon. felt good that all bears (they keep me company thru the night other than my 95!) and stationery are in place. other than some coloured inks running low, the rest are fine. popular's gonna earn quite a bit, and my pocket's gonna burn.

exactly a month away to turning a year older. it ain't about the pressies, cakes, turning older or gaining independence, wadsoeva anymore. not at least a tad excited mainly coz its in the midst of all my papers. other than that, i dun really wanna remember the day coz of certain reasons i dun wish to reveal. so don't ask.

i'm itching away to shop. is it in every girl? or is it juz in me? but well, there's reallie nothing nice to be bought.

gone tv-ing.

95 was the best thing that ever happened to human nation.

ta-ta...