Thursday, October 04, 2007

Monthly Review

went back for my monthly review this morning. its been a month oredi! time speeds like a shinkansen. aniwaes, i'm better oredi. my doctor wanted to cut my medication, but i guess we'd only try out after my final exams are over. i didn't wanna take the risk of suffering during such a critical period. and so... my kitty medicine box is once again filled...

for those who are always around me would always see me tugging my kitty medicine kit.


my life savers

with aplenty more...

changed my music box again. sharing my videos now. at least they won't be 30 secs (not at least, i hope...) and at least its not only one boring song. and, its no ordinary video. they are videosss! all in my playlist. so enjoy! feel free to forward, backward, or repeat. hee... new songs, old songs, all in there. superly influenced by 95.

pop the poppers todae! todae's the last submission! no more projects!

jul jumps like ribena berry!

gotta scoots~

ta-ta...