Monday, October 08, 2007

Fried Brain Cells

wah finally i'm back to earth.

i haven't touched lappy for the whole day. which made me so lost.

only had 95 with me the whole day. my brain cells are chao tar liao. and i reckon a 60GB storage space would be enough to store all the data. needless to say, my teeny weeny chao tar-ed brain.

life is reallie gonna be tough for the next month or so.

aniwaes, i got this ugly dollie from FOX. free... bot a jacket over the weekend. lurve it! (the jacket, not the dollie :D)


and finally, got to meet dear on sundae. he's like super duper busy. even does his work at my place. oh wells, its never easy. who said it was... but we'll keep the final school year going!


and that's my new set of teeth. still got one tooth not in place. coz its a crown. heh. royal leh. retainers tomorrow. to get it straight! and i'm sure i got the correct date now :) heee...

scoots~

ta-ta...