Friday, October 12, 2007

Back On Metals

eh i'm back lar. i'm juz lazy to blog. heh.

btw, if you called and i sounded like i'm someone else.

its perfectly normal...

i can't speak properly now.

even mummy has difficulty understanding me :( which makes me so reluctant to buy things, or speak to the cabby uncle when we took a cab home from the dentist the other day.

aniwae, i somewhat look like this now.

*pardon if its not very clean. detected my litte crown?

and its super uncomfortable. i have to remove my retainers when i eat. which makes me so reluctant to feed myself. such things dun happen always. not in jul's life. but well~ things do happen eh?

and i'm supposed to wear them 24 hours except when i'm brushing my teeth and eating. and they hurt. coz there's a spring behind to push little crownie out.

aniwae, my dentist returned me a mould he made of my original teeth. super ugly!

the mould of the front tooth chipped :P

side views

got this from mummy the other day. when all i merely asked for was a $9.00 perlini's silver earring coz my current silver turned black.


she said silver ain't worth it. diamonds are nicer and they last forever as they won't turn black :) i have a nice mummy. and now, i have two diamond studs on my ears. yay! (she bought the previous one too!)

its way past midnight now. 2.07am to be exact. other than mugging. i haven't had a chance to talk to dear for the whole of thursday. not even a word! he's been so super busy with his schoolwork lately. poor darling. and he's still at it even at this moment when i'm almost done with my entry.

i guess that's wads gonna make us stronger. understanding.

dearie: happie 83rd darling. another month to the big 7th! :) jia you! and more jia yous! lurves*

one week down liao. shittos. ga-ga-ga...

ta-ta...