Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Stoopid Drunkards & The Vegetable Diet

its 4.45am and i'm awake blogging. jie vomitted on my blanket becoz she came home drunk. bimbo. i hate it. smelly and everything. she juz lay there and vomit. i got so angry, shouted and everything, but no use. she still laid there. drunkards. i hate them. hate gamblers and drunkards. they bring nothing but trouble.

plus got awake from the gastric pains got from my migraine pills. but i'm oredi on prevention for gastric. aniwae, wadeva~ prevent this and that.

and i dunno why i'm having a migraine when i'm oredi on pills. is there really something wrong with me? a tumor or something? if so, can i die earlier? like now? i'm so sucidal.

i'm pretty upset right now. other than the things mentioned above, i cried myself to sleep last nite. why? i tink i'll rather not blog about it to prevent future trouble. but i was sure i was hurt, very very hurt. then i began asking myself why do i always wanna make ppl happie? always trying to please everybody's views and demands. always apologizing. i've never spared a thot for myself. my life was lead very much by others. i guess i know i'm not perfect in your eyes anymore. or maybe, i never was.

physical and emotional pain hurts. schoolwork helps at this moment.

p/s: if u see me chewing on fruits and salad instead of a full main course, pls do not ask why. its obvious. i'm upset enuff. juz eat along with me to cheer me up a little, or keep quiet.

gonna do the exec summary for my report.

ta-ta...