Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm An Unlucky Pig

haven't had the time to blog. maybe i juz haven't made time for myself. now that jiayi's taken some of the project burden for the time being, i'll juz spend some time here.

piggy year hasn't really been good for me even tho its my year. some ppl say its tai-sui. but i dun really believe.

my health hasn't been good this year. been sick all this while. my throat hurts badly. plus the daily medications.

on-going projects to get my degree. i thot it was easy. but heck, its not easy at all... still got alot more projects to go.

relationship has been so-so. it hasn't been a bed of roses. neither am i walking on thorns. i'm juz stepping on the edge. i can fall off either side any time. i can get hurt by thorns anytime, or i can get swept away and fall onto the cosy rosy bed of lovely red roses. though i'm pretty much by myself right now, and i'm very much independent, taking care of myself.

shitty shit... mr gastric is here to look for me.

ta-ta...