Saturday, February 24, 2007

Home Comfort

finally back at home... really exhausted, so i'm gonna sleep after i finish this post.

stayed over at velly's place last nite for project purposes. juz came back from having dinner with alicia. felt good to relax a little, even though i had to tug my lappy around with me. its been quite a while since i took a break. been extremely tired. nothing but projects revolving my life ever since before cny. i miss the movies, i miss going to sentosa, i miss the zoo, i miss the beach, i miss picnics, i miss every single activity i used to do. life seems to be mundane now. even weekends are always occupied with something or somehow, its juz wasted.

been feeling sick. had sore throat, dry cough, and difficulty breathing todae. but my doctor does not want to put me on antibiotics coz i'm still taking medication to keep my migraines down. the only medication i got was a big pack of lozenges and gargle to keep the throat from turning sore. i'm seriously unwell this time. can feel every smell of phelgm running through my throat. i know, its gross. wad's worst, its painful, and i can feel it.

dear's out with his frens, and more frens, thru the night. for me, i'm juz glad i have my bed, bloster and fat fat to sleep with tonite. nothing compares to your own bed i guess.

been listening to sad songs lately. somehow, it sets the mood. makes me feel upset too. but its not that i did it purposely. jie juz sent me a whole load of sad songs lately, plus dear sent me stand by me by shayne ward only yesterday. so its so called my "new stuff". i even commented to him that if he sang this song for me, i'll die with no regrets. he merely said that i was "stoopid". haaa.. i guess, yeah, i'm stoopid, i'm a fool for love. that's why.

for now, pics of desserts i had with alicia juz now at sushi tei~

waffles filled with ice-cream and black sesame ice-cream

the waffles are nice. it has chocolate nutty chips inside.
alicia: thanks for the wonderful dinner. even though we have our "other-halves" now, nothing beats spending time together and talking about our private and personal thoughts. thank you for always listening to my woes.
ta-ta...