Monday, January 01, 2007

JAGS Stayover

blogger's still a little crazy lately. sometimes working well, sometimes, i can't even load my blog. i guess its still recovering from the earthquake thingy.

stayed over at alicia's place on friday with grace. unbelievable but true, we played scrabble till 4.30 am in the morning. i know i know, you all are probably rolling your eyes now... aniwae, we formed our masterpiece together. see?

i'd dunno what i'd do without them...

aniwae, new blogskin... got down to change it after i've been feeling down. so thot i'd juz occupy myself for the whole day doing it. been looking for something simple, but not pink. i liked my previous one, but it seems to pinky and girly. not my type. now that i've got this maroon one. heh... and i changed the song in my music box too. so enjoy~

happie 2007... erm... nothing to be happie about actually. it didn't start off really smoothly. nevertheless, i dun wish to talk about it anymore.

was watching tv juz now. the girl said something like that to her ex-husband: "no matter how great the love and passion is, it will still fade with time. didn't you used to love me too? look at us now."

whoa, set me thinking. true lar. but then i watched another serial, the guy and girl fighting for their dear lives to be together.

then again, life is so vulnerable. but on the other hand, wadeva lar... there's so much more than love itself. its hard to let go i guess, but life goes on... you still have to eat, still have to sleep, still have to shit...

i'm a little tempremental lately. time of the month lar. its coming i know. haiz.. i feel irritated and upset easily. sheesh...

next month is chinese new year leh. unbelievable but true lar. haa.. its oredi january wad... money money coming...

school's starting next week. haiz...

ok lar. ending here liao. this is a crappy entry... hee...

hope everyone have a smooth 2007...

ta-ta...

grace: thanks for picking up my call during my most vulnerable moment. thank you for being there for me even though you were extremely busy. though u didn't return my call till now, i still appreciate you making time for me when my world was falling.