Friday, December 29, 2006

Ikea Tampines

i dunno why i am up so early. its probably because of jie's constant noises made from rummaging the cupboards to get ready for work. haiz. another sleepless morning lar.

now that blogger has recovered, due to the earthquake in taiwan i guess. i'm back to update my posts.

went to ikea tampines with alicia 2 days back. she jio-ed me there. huge i tell u! HUGE! look at the pics!


and this is only the pick-up "warehouse". the showrooms are so much bigger and more spacious than the one in alexander. alicia and i was mesmerized by everything we saw lar. haa... and basically, we juz wanna grab everything and buy. she spent so much. $80 over in like 2 hours? and we agreed that ikea is a dangerous place to go, coz our wallets would juz be burned out within minutes. and in the end, she blamed me for agreeing to meet up with her. bleah!

aniwae, my buys....

ikea children's table for the playroom. yes, for my room to store my ever growing number of bags. hide it in there so that mummy would not see them. heh heh... and for a good price of a mere $15 bucks, i get good quality stuff.

and of course, food! from the mini supermarket they have there. all sweden stuff.

double chocolate chip cookies for $7.20

raspberry rings for $5.90

the cookies comes in boxes, and its like so much lor. until i gave my neighbour half of it. i doubt my family can finish it though we have 7 persons.

alicia bought so much things, we had to hail a cab. we went home, put our stuff down, and continued our shopping at tampines mall. haha. siao but true. i din buy anything though, except for grace's x'mas pressie.

had our dinner at cartel coz ali wanted to have the hawaiian pork chop thingy. the portion is so big, i couldn't finish it. see wad i mean?

aniwae, to sum it all up! and by the way, that's my new hair! got a little of the "slope" effect! heh...

parents were back from singapore yesterday. end of jul's freedom, but i'm still staying over at alicia's place tonite to party. and gonna meet my seller early saturday morning all the way at woodlands. finally! i sold my hamster cage! hee... gonna meet up with dear before heading down together to C.H.I.J.M.E.S at nite for dinner with my family.

i gotta go! pack my bags, laze around and get ready to head down to alicia's place.

dear: congrats on passing of your exams once again... but hor, how come u always manage to pass without really studying for it? hmph...


ta-ta...