Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ikea Tampines Again~

i was off to ikea tampines again todae with mummy, luo luo and dear. bought storage for my uni notes and books. dear was here to help me with the packing. thank you... mummy bot the hotdogs that they sell in ikea for a dollar. frozen ones of course, available at the ikea supermarket. plus she got 1kg of ikea's famous swedish meatballs, frozen. we bot the gravy too. i came back and became the chef. very nice ar! heh heh... but i juz forgot to take pics lar.

dear was over at my place. loaded an old jacky cheung's song - ta lai ting wo de yan chang hui into my media player. this was what happened.

dear: u listen this song very nice one.

me: i got listen, but i dun understand.

dear: haiyo.

me: u find lyrics online for me lar.

(dear went to find lyrics for me)

dear: you know how to read chinese meh?

me: hmph..

(i was listening and reading the lyrics, but some words i dunno lar)

me: i still dun understand leh.

dear: blah blah blah.... (explaining to me the song)

me: wad? i still dun get it.

dear: (gives up) go and see youtube lar. visual one then you understand.

(dear went to find the music video for the song, and so i watched the whole of it)

dear: i think you still dun understand lar.

me: i know! i know! i know liao. but you always tell me "its only a show" wad...

haa.. can't believe there's a sentimental side of this guy. maybe he is, but he juz doesn't show it to me. aniwae, the video is a sad one. so is the song.

i need to get down to get ready for school. i'm not mentally prepared. help!

ta-ta...