Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Arrrgghh Headache!

done. its finally over. presentation was okay todae. i'm juz glad that its over becoz i was fretting over it for days.

had to attend an unscheduled lecture todae. was oredi feeling tired when my presentation ended, but i had to get thru it. mid-session thru the lecture, i can oredi feel the tension on my head. and true enuff, my headache came.

came home feeling like my head was tied up. was perpetually breaking down. needed sleep so badly. but i juz can't fall asleep. haiz. wad sad contradiction.

haven't found the time to meet my friends. i have to meet up with belle before she leaves for aussie again, and alicia and me have an ikea date together. sorry babes. i'm juz so tired and tied down. projects are all gonna be due before chinese new year comes. i'm totally stressed out. will definitely find time to meet u all when i'm free.

alicia: i got your chinese new year card. thanks~

gotta go rest. sorry for boring posts lately. wait till my life is more interesting lar. haa.

ta-ta...