Friday, January 26, 2007

Nothing Much

was blogging halfway, then my screen went off. haiz. now i have to do it again.

so aniwae, i had my laugh at xiaxue's blog. go watch the youtube video. damn funny lar!

had a bad day todae. i was oredi unwilling to go to school and it doesn't help that i was almost late for school. but i did make it to the lecture, though i was 5 mins late. sneaked into the lecture hall at 1.05pm and was trying to catch up. then at 1.20pm, the darn lecturer ended it lar! so i came for a mere 15 mins? after taking the train for an hour? lao niang wake up early, nearly late, somemore rain can sleep si beh song, then she waste my time man! piannngg!

boss promised to gimmie organization chart of the coy, but i guess she was too busy, all my msn msgs went ignored. so now, i'm lost~

i know i'm supposed to be doing projects, working on my individual assignments, but i'm juz lazing around, procrastinating. haiz. and i think i'm gonna drown myself in episodes of "girls out loud" on youtube. i haven't caught an epidsode on tv, but it seems really interesting. and i wanna see xiaxue's new nose!

was on the train, on my way home the other day, and caught a couple (both secondary school students), they seemed like they were madly in love. i dun blame them coz at one point of my life, i was like that too. and i have to admit that was one of the best moments of my life. everything is stored in my memories. but it kept me thinking, as people age, certain things seem to fade away with time. sad but true. even the way we think, the things we do. love itself is juz not enough for survival. so how long can you keep the flame burning?

kinda tired now~

ta-ta...