Monday, January 22, 2007

Fainting Heart

extremely extremely tired todae. i oredi dun feel good this morning, but still have to drag myself to school becoz of project commitments. i hate this week. i hate the lecturers, i hate the subject, i hate the presentations. i am so simply drained. now there are butterflies in my stomach fluttering becoz i juz realised there's a BIG hiccup in my project. i'm so drained. time spent travelling to and fro became my nap time. ended school at 1230 but i stayed on in school till 5 plus for my project. its juz hell...

i'm so anxious, but i can't do anything, coz it lies in the hands of my team. i'm dying of a weak heartbeat. i can't take anymore heart attacks.

help.

dear:
thank you for keeping me warm when i had a cold
thank you for wiping away my tears when i cried
thank you for being constantly there when i need you
and thank you for letting me into your life

ta-ta...