Sunday, November 05, 2006

4 More Days

"4 more days to go... hang in there jul..." that's wad i told myself when i woke up todae. been increasingly fed up of the exams. can't wait to upload everything from my teenie weenie brain to the exam paper tomorrow... and to make things worse, i realised that the paper tomorrow is at 2.15pm. which means it will end at only 4.30pm. and by the time i reach home? 6.30pm? waste of time. there goes my whole monday.

have planned stuff to do after exams. first thing right after my thursday paper is to pop over to dear's house to get his mum's princess hours vcd, which has been there waiting for me. i have been preventing myself to take the whole series of vcd home, for fear of not wanting to study. sighz. and i also want to spend alot alot and alot of time with my ham hams... though i oredi have been doing so... whahaha... the first thing when i wake up in the morning is.... go to the balcony, and see wad my little furballs are doing...

sadly, when i get back my freedom, dear's hell would start. in fact, his hell has oredi started, and would end only in a month's time... and i know perfectly how it feels...

btw, jiayi has made a comeback with her blog. beware! haha. lets see how long she can keep up with her blogging... hee...

gotta go!

ta-ta...