Friday, November 03, 2006

Happie Birthday To Me - Part 2

2nd entry of the day...

who would have thought that mr un-romantic would come knocking at my door with lunch and my birthday present. we didn't plan to meet today coz i needed to study. he din mention anything about meeting yesterday either. all he did was to sms me happie birthday. hee... not that i was expecting anything. i'd thot he'd go home after school. but i received his call later in the afternoon. he asked me if i've taken lunch and asked me wad i felt like eating. then he came all the way to my place. aiyooo... so sweet, i nearly melted. it might not be a great gesture for some, but to me, he made me feel like a princess. for someone who hardly show how he feels, todae meant alot to me. and yes, only i can see the goodness in him.

and the second thing that made me melt was, he wrapped my birthday present! he has no idea how to do it, but he tried! it wasn't perfect. but to me, it was. i had to keep a memory of it. lurve the cute ducklings too. inside this box contains the memories, jokes and laughters we had.

its my forever friends bear! it represents our love, and the rest is between us. it went all the way back, 5 years ago.

meanwhile, updates on my swensens ice cream and cake.


chocolate peanut buttercup ice cream. sinful.

the good old swensens ice cream cake

lastly, cute little luo luo, gave me this...

the ever reliable pocky we munch during lectures. she so cute rite? she said "aiyah, cheap cheap lar" but i told her "i like!" she's so sweet. hee...

to add on from the earlier ppl... many thanks to those who sms-ed me to wish me happie birthday. ppl include, chieh en, jiayi, vellysia, liang, grace and heyao.

p/s: dear, thanks for everything. your little actions and gestures mean so much. you made me feel like a princess. though we did not have fine dining, or neither did i receive an expensive present. but your company brings joy to me and to tell u the truth, i really lurve the pressie!

ta-ta...