Thursday, October 05, 2006

Newer Blogskin~

yeah, finally found one blogskin that i like... hmm coz the widths are big enuff... hate those with small fonts and those with loads and loads of scrollbars. spent the whole nite doing this. finally its done. sort of proud of it. lurve the rainbow... aniwae, finally found the song i want! heard it on class 95 todae. it holds very meaningful lyrics for me. coz i've been through it before. no one understands the pain except me. oh well~ its all in the past... its all history now... so i ain't gonna whine about it...

finally done with my econs test todae... i guess i'll fair better this time round... got my assignments back... passed but ain't really happy... only a few ppl know though. aniwae, its nothing to be proud of...

been pretty lonely lately, though i'm at school with friends, talks to dear, chats with mummy, but somehow i feel empty inside. until the extent where i went window shopping alone todae... juz me, myself and i. guess i needed some retail therapy to relieve the unhappiness in me. then took a long bus ride home and slept throughout the journey...

spent the whole nite cleaning up the hamster cage and changing their bedding... i took about an hour, washed the cage, played with them and fed them. tubby and pixie has since turned one month old since i bought them... i guess they are already a few weeks or maybe even a few months old when i bought them. i guess they are already mating... juz now went to peek at them. and they are so active, plus sexually active tonite... its not the first time i'm saw them doing their "thing"... haa... but i hope babies wun come anytime soon though... can't imagine having a pregnant hamster... heehee... luckily for dwarf hamsters, the daddy helps to care for them, so i dun need to seperate them. did my research on the net and asked the pet shop owner too... so its confirmed that i dun need to seperate the whole family. juz dun agitate the ham-hams unnecessarily...

gonna have to edit my report tomorrow... its done already, juz that it needs some editing... no school tomorrow, so i'm sort of relaxed... except that i got classes on friday and i totally forgot about it! wad a spoiler! and i thought i had a long weekend! *sighz*!

before i end today's entry, i'll leave this sad, but beautiful song lyrics...

I hear you're taking the town again
Having a good time with all your good time friends
I don't think that you think of me
You're on your own now, and i'm alone and free
I know that i should get on with my life
But a life lived without you could never be right

As long as the stars shine down from the heavens
Long as the rivers run to the sea
I'll never get over you gettin' over me

I try to smile so the hurt won't show
Tell everybody I was glad to see you go
But the tears just won't go away
Loneliness found me, looks like it's here to stay
I know that I ought to find someone new
But all I find is myself always thinkin' of you

Oh, no matter what I do
Spending a lifetime to live through
I can't go on like this
I need your touch
You're the only one I've ever loved

I'll never get over you gettin' over me

ta-ta...