Thursday, October 05, 2006

Final Project Submission

was trying to cut down words on my HRM project due tomorrow. but everything seems important. i did my best already. checked the references and everything... waiting for the group to review it...

aniwae, went to listen and watched jay chou and fei yu qing's qian li zhi wai mtv at you tube. very nice song, i like! dun like fei yu qing's songs coz he sings like its a lullaby (yeah, i dunno how to appreciate.. hee...) but aniwae, this one is nice, trust me... his voice is good! see if for yourself...

took a pic that day on bus 23 with dear... it passed little india, the bus stopped next to the deco for deepavali... and we were sitting on the upper deck, and the peacock is right in front of me...

notice the reflection of the lights of the bus?

time flies, my semester is coming to an end. hate the exam feeling... nothing much to blog about...

ta-ta...