Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Blogskin

been studying... so take a break from my studies now. econs test two tomorrow... sianz... i hate econs. its been haunting me... studied in poly year 1 and i thot that was the end of it. now i have to go thru it again... i juz hate the curves and the graphs and the reasonings... i still prefer hrm and employment relations though.. hehe.. so easy to understand... i'm not a number person. i'd rather write essays than use the calculator...

so aniwae, i have a new blogskin, which i think there's something wrong with it? so this is a trial period... i dunno if it appears properly on ur lappys or comps... so if there's any faults with the template, pls let me know...

luo luo is taking her PSLE tomorrow... english paper... she's so tensed up... thinking back, i was rather happie go lucky... take the paper and that's it.. haha... i used to be a "bo chup" student, even until secondary school, that explains why i've gotten really bad grades for my o'levels though my n'levels are okay... only really cared about my life and studies when i went to ite... got pressurized by those relatives and gossiper aunties who reckon that i couldn't make it and who believed that dear and i are not compatible becoz of my educational qualifications. heck! now they got nothing to say when they see me... aniwae, the bottomline is, hope luo luo will excel!

i miss going to the movies!!!! so yearning to see one. but so ex... moreover, exams are nearing... haiz...

todae, tubby and pixie are officially 1 month old (with me)! so happie... still love my two lovable ham-hams... gonna get them their dinner now!

ta-ta...