Thursday, October 05, 2006

Second Entry

i'm back for the second time! haa... i have been a good gurl today! clearing up my notes and books which has been piling up on my little ikea stool since projects and tests started... now my room is clean again! placed all my notes in their relevant files... and then realised that there's so much to study... haiz...

hmm... juz had my bath and my hair's got this lovely scent, thanks to my reliable shampoo, vidal sassoon! have u all tried those in the new packaging? i tell u, its 10 times as good as the old ones! they changed their packaging and i think they improved on their shampoo too... the shampoo's nicer now... and its from japan! i figured that out coz the bottle is filled with japanese words... and now they have colour shampoo for those who dye their hair too... believe me, its worth every single cent... hee... i'm so much happier! even though its juz shampoo!

two thumbs up for the girl who served me at projectshopbloodbros at bugis, seiyu. i dunno why but i always have this perception that projectshop sales assistants are nothing but snobbish. but the salesgirl yesterday was very friendly, letting me try bags after bags, taking out the newspapers inside to let me see the inner compartments. telling me about which bag is more popular... she even helped me checked for new pieces of the bags i tried and even located the outlets which carries the ones i like. and though i did not buy anything in the end, she was still so smiley and telling me thank you... that's great service which brightens up my day!

tonite's gonna be an "off nite" for me. which means, i do nothing but watch tv... relax myself for this week (^_^)

ta-ta...