Sunday, October 16, 2005

Stairway to Heaven

juz changed my blogger music... nice song? i love it. in fact, i'm crazy over it. i have been looking for this song for such a long time, finally got it from a website. aniwae, this wonderful song has been on my playlist for the whole nite. its from the korean show, stairway to heaven. i finished watching all 20 discs of it. actually its currently shown on channel u. every monday and tuesday at 10pm i think... after watching it, i realised that love is about sacrificing, juz to see the one u love happie and blissful. and the song is so sad, it makes me feel the same way too....

aniwae, had a wonderful, simple, but happie saturday. went to work in the morning. met up with dear after work. had lunch together. then i slept the whole afternoon at dear's place. had great duck noodles at bedok hawker centre for dinner. plus sinful grilled chicken wings with lime and wonderful chilli! dear sent me home thereafter. went to my house to slack. he left about 10.30pm. meet his friends for his favourite game.

i juz finished my logbook for the week. phew~ gonna start a little on my report tomorrow. so gotta head down to national library with dear tomorrow. i need some serious thinking on how to go about writing my report...

the weekend juz started but now its gonna end...

dear: thanks for being the sweetest!

ta-ta...