Sunday, October 16, 2005

Rainy Day~

its been pouring since morning... dear's sleeping soundly on my bed. poor boy, haven't had a good sleep last nite coz he was enjoying himself with his favourite game... heehee...

aniwae, we went to the library todae. managed to finish writing my e-journal and did a little of my report. nothing much happened todae...

the weather todae is juz so perfect for snuggling up in bed...

shar asked me if i was free... belle and herself wanted to have a post birthday celebration for me! so sweet rite?! thanks girlies!

dear: the day is coming to a close... but i had an enjoyable weekend with you... thanks for always lending me your shoulder to nap on... i know i've been increasingly tired ever since i started work... its tough working, and having to think about my performance, deadlines, reports, journals... nevertheless, thank you for being so tolerant with me, for being so understanding to my needs and for effortlessly making trips down my house, juz to make sure i'm safely home.

"its in your arms, that's where i'm safe and secure..." - jul

ta-ta...