Friday, October 14, 2005

It's Friday!

this week seems so fast... its friday oredi.. and its time to write e-journals again. haa... aniwae, i have to go back to work tomorrow. but i dun mind actually. hee... *be positive* haha...

had dinner with dear todae. he was so sweet he actually came all the way to orchard to fetch me. but i didn't pick up his call as i was still working. so in the end i met him up at city hall... after dinner, he accompanied me to shop for my boss's birthday present. isn't he sweet? hee.. he hates shopping and i'm so surprised he accompanied me todae without making noise... he's juz the
sweetest! hee...

i had a busy week which explains why i didn't blog... worked OT on wednesday. reached home at about 10pm. but boss brought me to the hotel's restaurant for dinner buffet. and its my 4th time dining there oredi. haha... work has been really challenging and i'm glad to have alot of opportunity to learn and attend training sessions too. i attended another training on motivation today... on how to keep your employees motivated... which is interesting. hehe...

mr boh came to visit me at the hotel todae... he talked to me for quite some time... he's so long winded... haha... aniwae, i'm glad its friday and i'm looking forward to spend the day with dear again tomorrow...

dear: thanks for accompanying me for dinner and get the gift todae... and you went the extra mile to orchard to fetch me. and even though we didn't get to meet in orchard in the end, i'm still very touched by your gesture... your patience while waiting for me to choose a present has made me very surprised too. plus you sent me home even though i know u are equally tired.... i really appreciate the little things that you do... seriously, you make me feel like a princess... *spoilt rotten*

we're celebrating our 5th year next month... and i'm glad i'm still with you... and now, i know that, no matter how tough it is gonna be in future, this relationship is something i'll maintain for sure...

thanks for everything once again... you are juz so right in my life...

ta-ta...