Monday, October 24, 2005

Damn Sway!

its lunch time and i seriously need to talk to someone. saw dear on msn and was so happie. but too bad he had to leave for school.

my precious darling lappy crashed on me yesterday, out of the blue. and the best thing is, i can't on it. i can't sleep the whole nite. this morning, i on it before i went to work, and it worked! i was so glad! but its like so vulnerable. haiz...

aniwae, i went to change my internet connection speed and ta-da! got free ipod nano! its colour mp3! yay! hehe.. then i will have 2 mp3s! wee! can't wait to get it. they are giving me a free modem too! with their technical people coming down to fix and install it for me free! hahaha..and its only $1 more than my usual bill! with double the speed! whahaha.. the speed is gonna be activated todae... singnet rules!

but i dunno which colour to take. wad do u all think? gimmie ur opinion. tag me k?

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
pure white or classic black?

i love this baby G. saw it at $141 at city chain and $128 at another watch shop. its it nice? i like it leh... haiz...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ta-ta...