Thursday, October 27, 2005

Payday!

got my pay slip todae! got a little more than i expected... whaha.. which is a good thing... pay's gonna be in my bank tomorrow! yay!

aniwae, my darling lappy is not fully recovered yet... haiz.. gonna bring him to the PC clinic tonite. luckily i have a 5 year warranty! i hope he's alright. but it means that i have to forgo all my 700 over songs in my media player if they do a cleanup for me. haiz.. but nvm.. at least if my darling is well. then i'd be happie. i need him to be ok before the singnet technician comes over to do the configurations for my new modem, which is this saturday!

dear: i know u are having ur exams soon. so you are kinda stressed and not in the very best of mood. but juz hang in there. i'm sure u can make it. sorry if i haven't been understanding... if there's anything else i can do, i'm juz a phone call away...

ta-ta...