Sunday, October 30, 2005

Lappy's Back!

phew~ juz finished writing that hateful logbook of mine...

my darling lappy is back... he was at the PC clinic for 2 whole days... and i had to live helplessly without him... he was sick, and needed a change of brains. so i bought him one, which obviously cost me a bomb! and my 700 over songs are all wiped out.... i'm having him back, which is as good as new... but i'm glad he's alive and kicking again...

didn't meet dear todae, coz he needed to study for his exams... but my day was packed to the max... went to work in the morning... jie jie came to pick me up... then drove down to TM, collected my lappy, then had to go home to wait for the singnet technician...

everything is fine now, i'm having marvellous wireless connection and LAN on my lappy... best of both worlds... desktop works wonderfully fine too.... the modem acts as a router too, which "wowed" me... it looks so suave, standing tall, in black and silver...

since i got my first pay, i treated my family to dinner at soup restaurant at the airport.... spent around $76 bucks on good food! no regrets... hehe... walked around the airport, went to look at airplanes (which i miss terribly) and when i came home after dinner, it was oredi 10pm...

mummy, daddy and my sisters are going off to australia next month, and i'm stuck here in singapore, with my internship. and even if i didn't have any internship, i wouldn't make it for the holiday either, becoz of the stoopid academic year that TP changed... hmph!!! which means that, i wouldn't be able to shop in aussie!! arrggh!!! flip flops, bright bags and nice skirts.... *there it goes* and i miss taking the aeroplane! boo hoo hoo!

gonna be at home all alone.... oh gosh~

i'm tired... gonna sleep liao...

ta-ta...