Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Jul Jul Is S.i.c.k

the flu didn't go away yesterday. it came back last nite. and i couldn't sleep.

1.30am:
feeling down... was lying on my bed, getting ready to tuck in bed sleep. couldn't sleep... been thinking about our past... the happy times... starting to sneeze...

2.30am:
been sneezing for over an hour, and it is getting worst. felt unhappy. woke up and grabbed my container of m&m's dark chocolate and ate. hoping it would make me a little happier. ate a few of them... but my flu didn't go away.
(i must have been crazy rite? eating chocolates on my bed in the wee hours of the morning?!?!)

3.00am:
still awake and sneezing... trying to sleep... but nose is blocked... throat is painful and sore... felt horrible...

8.30am:
woke up suddenly, saw it was still early, went back to sleep... flu subsided but still didn't go away...

11.56am:
woke up... lay in bed... thinking of wad happened last nite... felt sore... maybe becoz of flu... ears are blocked...

been dying to blog... dunno why... maybe its the only thing i can depend on to talk to... or maybe i juz needed time alone... gonna stay home todae...

came online... shar asked me for the second time for dinner tomorrow... fizil would be joining us too and i think i haven't tok to him for ages... haa... and annabelle is back from canada oredi... shar told me she cut her hair short... wonder how she looks like. velly asked me if i was free anyday from friday to sunday... wanna ask me go city harvest... tracy msn me to tell me that jolynn is free next week, so we'd probably meet up with her and keh sheng next week... grace and ali is still planning for a time to meet... i didn't accept any of the invitations... i dunno why... maybe coz i juz wanted to be alone for the time being...

feel sick... juz now my ears went blocked... eeks... i can't hear... haa... felt like snuggling up in your arms and sleep... but then again.. i didn't feel like it... i needed some time to be alone...

thot wanted to go jogging todae. but i am sick. didn't think it was a good idea... wanted to go to the mall to walk alone... and felt like going to the library to read... even thot of going to the beach to sit by the waves... ended up staying at home...

haf to pack the cupboard so that the contractor can tear them out and place the new ones... but i'm scared to open the drawer coz there are so many memories in my drawer... your letters, your gifts...

13 more days to school reopen... i'm glad... can't wait... i dowan to stay home anymore...

ta-ta...