Thursday, May 12, 2005

Chou Chou & Brownie...

at dear's house now.. he's sleeping soundly....

todae is our 4 and 1/2 years of our relationship... been thru many rough patches lately. and i dunno wad made us hang on... maybe its the love. but i wonder why fate brought us together since we are so different, be it personality or character, dear and me are poles apart.. nevertheless, i never regretted meeting him, though we have our different views and thinking but he was the one that made me life beautiful. we're still working things out. and i hope things would turn out well....

aniwae, took some pics of my favourite teddy bear, chou chou... went to ikea with dear todae, and he bought me another teddy bear. its the same as chou chou, but he's in a darker brown colour. thanks dear... now i got 2 favourite teddy bears... aniwae, decided to name my new teddy, brownie...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

chou chou watching tv with dear and me...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

brownie & chou chou

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


brownie & chou chou take two

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*twins*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

boo!

happie 54th month dear...

ta-ta...