Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Out Of This Place?

had horrible flu this morning. it muz have been the weather. it was raining cats and dogs, and i still went to bathe. siao rite? think i caught a flu... gosh! and while i was brushing my teeth, the toothbrush knocked my ulcer in my gum! and it bled! u can imagine the pain! sway day lar... was hating myself for hurting myself.

been going through a tough period lately... and my sis asked me if i wanted to join her on a holiday... yeah, indeed i feel like.. juz wanna get out of this place... maybe distance will do us good? wanted to quickly get out of this place. i immediately said "ok! when?" but jie jie got work commitments and she can only take leave after my holidays. i was utterly disappointed.. so i guess i can only go during my next holidays. thot of new york.. but we are thinking of other options too... i need a getaway. the holidays at home are driving me nuts... tv has nothing, computer has nothing... my life is so empty...

chatted with liang on msn... and i realised i missed school and my close friends.. been missing out meeting up with them and i really hope that these 2 weeks fly past me, coz i miss school. staying at home only means more quarrelling... but liang told me something which i thot was true "do we need distance to get closer?"

realised that a relationship is so hard to maintain becoz,

its about 2 people,
its about 2 person's feelings,
its about commitment from 2 people,
its about understanding how the other person feels,
its about realising your partner's flaws,
its about character,
its about making sacrifices,
its about tolerating,
its about not asking for anything in return,
its about willingness,

its not all about loving the person itself...

love is complicated...

ta-ta...