Saturday, April 02, 2005

Busy Saturday...

phew. have been a busy saturday todae. woke up at 8am to have breakfast with my parents. then went to the dentist for my regular 6 month check. great! no problems with my teeth! cleaned them and i feel so good after that. thereafter, went to mount vernon cemetary to pray respects to my grandma coz its "qing ming"..... afterwhich, met up with dear at bugis to have lunch with my parents at crystal jade... yummy! had dim sum and many other stuff. eat until now still very full....

went with my elder sis and dear to shop after lunch. jie jie bought me a casio watch.. wee~ so happie. cost about $90plus at the casio outlet at bugis. but we went to the bencoolen opposite bugis OG for a better deal. got it at $55. i was so happie. jie jie so nice.... of course, poor dear was nearly bored to death. haha.. but luckily we had the evening to ourselves coz jie jie went to meet her friend at orchard. went for a light dinner with dear, then headed to my home to watch the miss singapore universe, since there was nothing on tv except that....

dear went off after the show to bryan's place for his overnight mahjong session..... and here i am blogging after he left... gonna mit him tomorrow morning for breakfast.... going to orr orr soon.... abit sian and tired.. can't wait for tomorrow to come.... hehe..

my tee shirt got dear's perfume. juz now sit too close, kena my shirt.. hehe.. so nice. gonna slp wearing it... hee...

ta-ta...