Friday, April 01, 2005

Contradicting????

received news from dear that his friends asked him out for mahjong on saturday nite... i allowed him to go! and here i am, writing under my hate column that i hate gambling, i hate mahjong~~ blah blah blah~~ love is soooo blind... can make something u hate, make u learn to like it. i mean.. i still dun like mahjong, but for him, i'll make an exception. life is so damn contradicting.... and i have only 2 words to describe it... oh well~~~

its friday! but so sian. i got nothing to do.. at all! and tv shows are like shit... except that tonite got austin powers on channel 5 at 7.30pm. but besides that, how am i going to pass my time? everyday is lappy and me... me and lappy....

haiz... dunno wad to blog liao. coz there's practically nothing happening in my life....

ta-ta....