Sunday, April 03, 2005

Happie 56th Month...

especially for dear....

dear, happie 56th month. time passes so fast. its another month added into our friendship. 56 months are equivalent to 4 years and 8 months... through these 56 months, you were always there for me. being by my side, holding my hand, accompanying me through my life. i'm very glad to have you around in my life. forgive me if i take you for granted at times, and throwing my temper. we were best friends turned lovers. and nothing could be better than having this relationship with you. i've never regretted being with you. and until now, i still feel blissful... thank you for giving me the time of my life and making me feel like a princess. you're more than i can ask for. thanks...

i'm at dear's house now. using his lappy. he's sleeping now.... shhh... dun distrub the poor boy. he had mahjong session last nite and it ended this morning at 8am. he won quite a huge sum. i was surprised... we juz came back from breakfast... and he's sound asleep.. i ate the most extraordinary bowl of prawn noodles juz now. haha. it was something that i've never tasted in my life. i wun say its good. but its "special" coz the sauce is black. it tastes different from the normal dry prawn noodles. dear brought me there... thanks dear. hehe. never tasted such prawn noodles before..

dear, i wonder wad time are you gonna wake up... but i ain't gonna disturb you..... heee.......

gosh, i need to cut my hair. i saw a strand with split ends juz now. so sad... haiz... seriously need to get a cut. feel like changing hairstyles. but i'm scared. later i look ugly. to play safe, juz trim lah... rite? haha....

think i gonna end here......

ta-ta.....