Sunday, March 27, 2005

Panasonic X400...

bought my new handphone liao.. panasonic X400.... hehe.. the phone does not have much functions. juz the normal calling, smsing and GPRS. dun have bluetooth etc, unlike my nokia 6230. but i like the phone so much... coz its white! and its flip! haha.. actually i have a budget too. so this is the cheapest and the nicest.. hehehe.. i still love it alot. its my first time using panasonic. so abit gon gon one. hehehe.. but i juz love it! yay! all white stuff.. laptop, mp3 and handphone! wee~ hehehe... dear's using my (or rather its his) nokia 6230... hehe...

hmm.. so sian. dear's giving my little sis tuition now. and i got nothing to do. so thot i'll juz update my blog...

james called me juz now. tomorrow gotta go back to school. going kelly services for a briefing for a job on tuesday at IMM. yay.. hehehe.. working with jan. i guess shar is working too. i saw her blog. maybe might meet her tmr. the world's so small...

watched HITCH finally todae. been waiting for a long time liao. its a nice show. so romantic, funny and loving... hehe.. never regretted watching that show. its a good one~

i'll update my life till here...

ta-ta...