Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday~

wee~ it's monday! the weather's so good for sleeping in~ and i dun have any monday blues! hehehe... its the holidays! aniwae, i'm going back to school later.. meeting jan and velly. coz me and jan got job assignment from kelly services. its a 1 day job. pay's quite good. $7 per hour. velly's going to general office to ask about the overseas SIP. haiz. time to find job for internship liao. if i wanna self secure. sianz. maybe should juz let TP find for me? hehehe....we'll see...

i won the adidas retro bag! jiayi bid for me online. wee~ hope she faster meet the person then i would meet her to get it. maybe can go her house and play with her dog too. hehehe...

was woken up by a number of smses in the morning though... dear msged me, told me that his supervisor was not in. he was so happie. haha.. hope he dun haf to work overtime tonight then. second sms was from my mother, ask me wad time am i going to school, coz she was worried that i overslept. and then the third was from belle. she wants to go on an overseas trip wif frens and asked me if i'm interested. but i'm broke. and my parents sure "no". so even if i am interested, its still a "no"....

update till here...

ta-ta...