Saturday, March 26, 2005

Prankster???

whoa, whoever that "passerby" on my tagboard is, sure have made such a big impact. haa.. shar and dear made comments. oh well.. it might juz be some prankster.. who has nothing else to do.. so i dun gif a damn abt it. wadeva it is, dear will always be my favorite! hehe...

wee~ exams are finally over.. yay! and i can enjoy myself for 2 weeks or so, before the exam results are released. but i did put in a lot of effort. so i hope the results would be okay.

i'm at dear's house now. blogging.... hehe... so glad that i can see him finally. he busy watching tv.. haha... yay! gonna get my new handphone later... so happie! can't wait. but so scared they tell me no more stock... i die die oso muz get that phone. haha... though it does not have all the functions that most high tech phones haf. but i guess its the "white" phone that got me interested. i got a soft spot for white things. my laptop is white, my mp3 is white... and soon, my handphone will be white too! heehee...

i'll write to here. till then...

ta-ta...