Wednesday, September 01, 2004

You Made Me Stronger..

wad u said to me did pulled me back yesterdae.
i was gonna have to give up one of the two days that i can meet you,
because of your friends..
weekends are precious to me,
i reserved them for you.
i was upset.
i cried last nite,
i lost sleep.
but through alot of thinking,
i realised that,
crying over this was not worth it at all.
not in a situation like this.
i'm not sure who is right or wrong in this situation.
i juz know,
i juz dun feel like talking to you right now.
and i must thank you,
for making me stronger than i used to be.
its ok,
it doesn't matter anymore.
meeting doesn't mean anything.
it might be a good thing,
for the both of us.
i can juz spend time with my family, my parents,
and i can do my projects.
i dun wanna care anymore.
its taking so much of my time and energy.
i have other things to see to.
i'm so tired..
i'm sorry..